Wednesday 16 October 2013

Yesterday was very busy-that's why I did not manage to write a blog.  The Morris dancers were very good and entertaining and I really enjoyed our evening with them! This is the beat night so far on this seminar! This did lead to me struggling yesterday morning but off we went on buses to visit three different businesses. Firstly we visited a shop and post office- hopes of long town, here we met Christine hope and I thoroughly enjoyed. We then made our way to White Haywood farm restaurant where we met Phil and Pauline and we had great food here, if was very tasty!! Lastly we visited wiggly wiggles who were very interesting with both sides to the business-the bird feed and flowers. I was very tired on the way home and we called for an ice cream which was massive. We met Hereford young farmers members last night and played some good games. Was a very interning day and I thoroughly enjoyed and I lash learnt a lot about individual businesses and their problems.


It is Wednesday today and I am very tired but working hard on trying to solve wiggle wiggles is problem with maintaining the profitability of bird seed. We are currently working on the presentation of introducing our ideas to Phil's problem. Hope it all goes well when we present out ideas to Phil later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment