Monday 14 October 2013

Monday

It is now Monday, had a fab afternoon yesterday team bonding with the team - all I can say is, it's lucky I don't mind getting man handled and pushed through gaps in rope and holding on to random people on top of a pole - great fun.  Last night was also great with the International Buffet - tasted some great food from all over Europe and some interesting drinks!!!!

The sessions about business entrepreneur has just finished and I have learnt that it takes a risk taker, innovation, leadership and inventor to be entrepreneur.  When presentations were given about different successful entrepreneurs it became clear that they hadn't all been successful from the beginning and they had not had the easiest start to their businesses but by now they are very successful and wealthy.  We then had discussions about business plan with two people from Natwest and this was very interesting - never knew what was needed in a business plan but now I do and it requires a lot of work and research. The quote of the day has to be 'Failing to prepare is preparing to fail'.

Now I am looking forward for the folk dancing tonight - I'm sure this is going to be lots of fun, Heini and I both hope that our traditional dancing skills will come in handy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment