Tuesday 29 October 2013

Thursday already

Yesterday afternoon we gave presentations to the businesses and it was very successful and I hope that our ideas helped them with their problems. I then walked up Malvern hill, wasn't looking forward to this when the rain was coming down on the afternoon but it cleared up and the view was rather amazing with the lights from the near towns. I was glad to get to the bottom as it was very steep.

Just come home from our trip to Worcester where we went to the cathedral. I thought the cathedral was very interesting and I was amazed with the work that had gone into the cathedral to make it look so interesting! Had a nice meal with a group of the prep team and participants. Got on the train after lunch and then I had the option to get the mini bus or to walk back up to the hill, I had sore feet and I am very tired so I decided to take the lift!
In the afternoon we had two business men in to talk to us, nick and john who were very interesting and had completely different methods to ensure that their businesses were successful.
The evening was entertained by young farmers and was lots of fun. I really enjoy taking part in activities and it's interesting to see the different games that clubs have-will definitely be taking some of the games back home. Might leave the three man lift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment