Thursday 31 October 2013

Friday already!!!!

Last day already and I can't believe it! The day was about coming up and presenting our own business plans using the information that we had obtained over the week. I worked with Heini on this and we came up with the idea of selling stuff on eBay for a profit and buying stuff on eBay and charity shops! I really enjoyed the day as it gave me the opportunity to use the information I had obtained into my own benefit and it was great. It was also very interesting to hear everybody else is idea and the way they intended to make it a success.

The last evening had been kept a secret from us all and no one had no idea what was going on but I knew that's friend from home-Llinos was coming up as she ha been on the spring seminar! When the time came we found out that we were having a wedding. As Nicola(wedding planner) went around the circle with the cards to tell each and everyone of us who we were at the wedding I could not believe that although I was near the end that the bride hadn't been chosen and surely enough I had this great opportunity! The arrangements were made and I had a hen party (including a stripper!!!). It was a shame that we had to say bye to Alma before the wedding. The wedding went on and I had a great time and I was shocked when stuart (on quiet man) stood up and said that he loved me-this made me laugh lots! Then we had a reception and the food was great before preceding with the evening and having the first dance was very special. I don't think the last night could have been better if we had tried. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed and had great fun!

One final surprise I had this evening was to see all the photos of the welsh dragon that I thought someone had stolen during the international buffet but I was happy to be reunited with him!!!! Haha!

It was emotional having to say good bye to people throughout the evening/early morning but I was glad that I could have a quick sleep before adventuring back over the boarders. I made friends for life during this seminar and I am in regular contact with a few individuals which is great. I could not have asked for a better experience and everyone got on really well and the prep team did a great job of organising everything for us.

Big thank you to the prep team and also to Yfc for giving me this most amazing opportunity that I will never forget. The fuzzy notes are also read regularly to remind me of the amazing people that I met. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment